Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why Does Google.com Why Does My Screen Flash "Google Search" At Google.com?

Why does my screen flash "Google Search" at google.com? - why does google.com

By using Google.com and Internet Explorer, if I give up the search bar to a search term, there is a flashing amber box "Google Search." In another PC, this position is not ignited, only for a moment. Why does my flash?

I tried this with FF and no flash.

I have McAfee Virus Scan and Ad-Aware and do not seem to be a virus or spyware.

2 comments:

Son of Man said...

If you use the latest version of Internet Explorer 7, then it's probably the problem. It's pretty buggy and I know many people refuse to update. Use Mozilla updates / fixes for IE display

Eby said...

i dont know wat u re Talkin Bout

Post a Comment