Sunday, December 20, 2009

Low Carb Flatbread Was I Healthy Today? Losing Weight?

Was i healthy today? losing weight? - low carb flatbread

That is what I ate:
Breakfast with low-fat yogurt with berries and grains
Lunch 1 / 2 low carb pita bread wrap with 1 slice of turkey and lettuce, carrots and 7 with a little hummus
Snack 1 apple 1 / 2 tablespoons organic pb
Vegetable soup dinner, 1 slice whole wheat bread, ciabatta, 6 shrimp sauce and 1 / 2, the chile relleno (stuffed vegetables)
Dessert pudding 60 calories, sugar in the cream without fat, and then about 10 grapes
* I also take a multi vitamin *
not to exercise 20 minutes cardio / weight training, and an interval of 45 minutes, the DVD drive more physical Yoga

Do I want to decrease eating in this way? I Cardio / strength training every day with different movies daily exercises and dance classes
I will continue to lose weight? How was my diet?
Tips and tricks please and thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment